All 19 art Reviews

it trump it trump

This reminds me of some of the stills you would see in episodes of Ren and Stimpy, well done lol

dullahan dullahan

Very well executed, I think my only recommendation would be rendering the hair a little more. Other than that, it's cute. Thanks for sharing!

Ruby Sapphire with Garnet Ruby Sapphire with Garnet

Very well done, I like the composition :)

Rose Rose

This is lovely, well done!

Bottled Up Bottled Up

I really enjoy the concept, it was very well executed! I think my only complaint would be that everything has a bit of a yellowish tint to it, I would like to see the plants with a bit more saturated. But that's just a personal preference, really well done! :)

Weird Hair Weird Hair

Not bad! The best advice I can offer you is remember to watch your proportions. Fundamentals are really boring but super important, especially if you're looking into making this a career. Draw what you see not what you remember. If you'd like some help I'm more than happy to chat with you :D Keep drawing and thank you for sharing your work!

Use the sword as a sword! Use the sword as a sword!

This is great! Really well done :)

PaigeFlip responds:

Thanks!

slice the snow sprinter slice the snow sprinter

Proportions are well done. I get a feel for the character's personality just from this drawing. My piece of advice would be to be more deliberate with your shading. It's very tempting to just use the burn and dodge tools where we think the shadows and highlights are. How you have it right now the light is hitting directly on the characters rear end. Try your hand at cell shading, it's a lot cleaner and you get a better grip of shading! Overall a well done piece, thanks for sharing!

skizzwizz responds:

thanks for the feedback and i'll have to give cell shading a go soon.

Faraway Faraway

Well executed, very smooth line work and good colours. I would maybe mix it up a little with the pose to give the character more personality. Thanks for sharing :)

bombard423 responds:

Thank you!

Deesip Deesip

I like the sketchy nature of this, really well done. I think you captured the essence and attitude of the character very well. I think my only suggestion would be maybe go a little darker with the shading to really make the drawing pop. Fantastic execution, well done :)